8.14.2010

Interview Series - Issue 03. - Mary

Interview with incoming freshman, Mary


GGGFCollege: What made you choose the college you will be attending in the fall? 
Mary: I wanted to go away to school without being too far from family.  My aunt lives [near the school].

GGGFCollege: What do you think will be your number one dorm essential?
Mary: My laptop.

GGGFCollege: Have you decided on a major?  If so, how did you choose it?
Mary: Education; I've always wanted to be a teacher.

GGGFCollege: What kinds of clubs would you like to join when you get to school?
Mary: Art clubs or singing clubs.

GGGFCollege: What will you be wearing on your first day of class?
Mary: Maybe a sundress?

GGGFCollege: Do you have a favorite fashion trend for this fall?
Mary: Nah, I just wear the same stuff.

GGGFCollege: What is your favorite blog post so far and do you have any suggestions?
Mary: I like the post about the cliche posters!

Here's a sweet and classic back to school look inspired by Mary!

<3Jay

PS: Still interested in being interviewed?  Email me at GGGFCollege@gmail.com !!

No comments: