7.30.2010

Interview Series - Issue 01. - Shannon


Interview with incoming freshman, Shannon.

GGGFCollege: What made you choose the college you will be attending in the fall? 

Shannon: - Money: My school offered me the most in scholarships and grants
- Students: The current students at the school all really loved it
- Classes: The classes I saw had four and fifteen students in them.
- Alumni: At my school, the alumni is very involved, which goes with the students loving the school.  If they all love it that much to come back every year for football games and hold events for entering freshmen, there's something special about the school.



GGGFCollege: What do you think will be your number one dorm essential?

ShannonMy butterfly chair that I'm bringing from home.  It's the comfiest chair I own; I can study, read, and use my laptop comfortably in it.

GGGFCollege: Have you decided on a major?  If so, how did you choose it?

ShannonEnglish major, Music minor.  I love these two subjects more than anything in the world and, even though some people think it's difficult to find a job with them, I know that it's possible - they're just not jobs that everyone knows about.

GGGFCollege: What kinds of clubs would you like to join when you get to school?

ShannonMaybe choirs?  I'm not sure yet.

GGGFCollege: What will you be wearing on your first day of class?

ShannonProbably just go naked.  If not, shorts and a [high school] t-shirt.  I predict that I won't be dressing up for classes, ever.  I'm already planning on going to Joyce Leslie to buy yoga pants and plain t-shirts so I can just be comfy.

GGGFCollege: Do you have a favorite fashion trend for this fall?

ShannonI love high waisted skirts.  They're so great for hiding mah belly...  For real, though, they look good on everyone and they're so comfy.

GGGFCollege: What is your favorite blog post so far and do you have any suggestions?

ShannonAny blog where you talk about how to reuse one outfit, like the birthday party dress or the 80s party.  Recycling outfits is the best :) 

Here's an outfit I put together inspired by Shannon's first day of classes outfit!

Get inspired by Shannon and stay casual, yet cute for class!
<3Jay

No comments: